Thursday, March 02, 2006

What it Enlightenment
Just found the magazine What is Enlightenment at the Bookshelf, our local independent bookstore. The web site is worth checking out. I just created a 30 day trial and am listening to the dialogue between Ken Wilber and Andrew Cohen. It is quite engaging and I may even keep my account for the $10 a month fee.
The off the shelf magazine had an interesting article I purused on reincarnation and a sort of self incarnation tree of contemporary people claiming to be the incarnation of certain great people in history. At first I found it funny, and it is a hard thing to explain to people without sort of mocking, especially in our culture. However, if you think about it, it makes sense that highly developed people would be able to choose their current incarnation and then show their previous lives as a lesson.

No comments: