Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Frappr
I found this site a while ago but never bothered to investigate it. Well I've finally decided to stake my claim in its space with the buddha of infinite light. That, by the way is the way that I'm starting to see the buddha and Christ and all great avatars of God. I'm also using an image of the limitless diamond pointed arrows of light to shoot into the cloud of negativity that tries to enter into my confidence, but I digress.
Frappr is a cool social networking tool that lets you map your location and post to a blog and create groups of friends. It seems like a neat way to keep in touch with what individuals are doing in the world. And so I created a group as well called Buddha Live. Click Buddhatrip to see me on the map. Hey and join my group so I know where you live.

No comments: