Friday, September 18, 2009

Tim is now following you on Twitter! hahahahaha(evil laugh)hahaha

Tim (Kirtim) is now following your tweets on Twitter.

A little information about Tim:

197 followers
666 tweets
following 172 people

The Twitter Team

Turn off these emails at: http://twitter.com/account/notifications

Please do not reply to this message; it was sent from an unmonitored email address. This message is a service email related to your use of Twitter. For general inquiries or to request support with your Twitter account, please visit us at Twitter Support.


I don't or haven't paid too much attention to my tweets and yet tonight while experimenting I decided to check my updates and - lets just say the number 666 came up! Yikes.......I quickly tweeted and prevented sure damnation.

Posted via email from Tim's posterous

No comments: