Wednesday, July 22, 2009

VIA Rail Services Cut in Preparation for Strike

This picture is why it is so nice to commute by train to Toronto. It is also the reason why you might want to book a trip across Canada in the summer by Via , not because you think after all of your hard planning and weird happenings your coveted sleeper car for two seven year olds and their parents is going to be canceled because 340 people can stop this service in Canada.

I don't know how I feel about that -right now quite angry! Keep those points a coming Via I will be able to travel across and back next summer. A kind of doubling up, because now Air travel will go up.

This by the way is a great study for risk management. I suppose if I knew all about the climate of Via I could have seen this coming. However, as it is I found out about this late.

Someone on the train tonight said so did you call via? I said why? And she said oh not because you can do something about it -something like that anyway. But of course I have been following twitter all day and finding out all kinds of stuff.

Posted via web from Tim's posterous

No comments: